THEME TIME LATEST -"BLOOD"

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dear Readers,
Here's the latest graphic I made for Theme Time Radio Hour With Bob Dylan. The subject (November 12) was Blood. Bob's done it again, digging out a great collection of tunes that are definitely thicker than water. No thin sangre here, no sir. If for nothing else, hearing Jerry Lee Lewis singing a tune with lyrics by Shakespeare is worth the price of admission to this iron-rich hour, not to mention one of the best blues songs I've ever heard - Bloodstains On The Wall, by Honeyboy. Plus, recall the days when top 40 music was occasionally fun by digging on Transfusion by Nervous Norvus. Just an outstanding show that includes Bob's Bloody Mary recipe. A bloody good hour of radio, Mr. D!

Go to http://croz.fm/ and follow links till you get to it.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

In 1993 on the World Gone Wrong album Dylan did a chilling,ice water in your veins version of "Blood in My Eyes". I need a transfusion. If I could have just a little of Dylan's blood pumping to my heart I might not have to suck the blood of tired old neighbors when they take out the trash. Signed ,Greensboro Nancy